Here’s an amusing little meme I found. I thought I’d give it a go since I didn’t really have anything exciting to post about on my own today.
1. The last band I saw live was Weezer.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is Pumpkin Pie.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is not even started yet. Woe is me. I need to get on that.
4. Thoughts of going home for the day fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear clothes from Anthropologie. But they are too expensive and don’t fit.
6. Bagpipes remind me of funerals. And the janitor on The Simpsons.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to playing Left 4 Dead (zombie Xbox game), tomorrow my plans include scrapbooking for some upcoming assignments and Sunday, I’m going to see Twilight!
Also found this hilarious graphic which CRACKED ME UP and so here it is. Enjoy and Happy Friday everyone; A Squirrel Sandwich. Cheers to you, Rusty.