Things I love about November…
What do I love about November? Lots of things! Here’s a list of the most special:
- The leaves are still beautiful outside.
- Pumpkin everything! I love pumpkin things. Except savory applications. Yick.
- Christmas is coming…I love November because it means you’re anticipating and planning for Christmas.
- The delicious food on Thanksgiving Day! YUM!
- Snuggling under big blanket on couch with Terry and the snoring pugs.
- Chili and soup and stew. Mmm.
So what are YOUR favorite things about November?
Also this weekend was the Online Crop Event at Paper Popsicles and it went great! Here are a few things that I created…the first is an acyrlic album that I made called “2008 in Review”.
And here’s a Journal that I made up for keeping design ideas, notes, sketches, tec.