10 things I love that begin with “C”
Shanny at Bless Your Heart invited her readers to comment on her entry and receive a letter from her. She chose “C” for me. Here are my answers, in no particular order. If you’d like to join in on the fun…please leave a comment letting me know that you’d like to participate ~ and I’ll assign you a letter, too!
- Cheeseburgers. What is more delicious than an ooey, gooey, cheesey double cheeseburger…? I can think of little else.
- Chili. It’s turning fall outside, and what sounds more delicious than big bowls of chili? My favorite way to eat it is with lots of beef, sausage and beans inside. Then I top it with cheese, and crispy fried hot dog slices. I know, sounds weird, and I’m sure the cholesterol is through the roof, but you don’t eat it every day.
- Christmas. In less than three months, it’ll be here. Can you believe it? I am almost flabbergasted when I think how fast this year passed. However, I have no problem coming up with my Christmas gift list…! 😉
- Children. I’m not one of those people who you’d immediatly think would put children on their list. But, who else is going to do my laundry and clean the kitchen? I need some cheap labor. No, seriously, I definatly want kids one day. They’re nuts and a lot of wicked work, but I know they make life so enriched.
- Chocolate. Okay, this is the third food item on this list, so I think we’re sensing a pattern. Well, I don’t care. What on earth would life be like without chocolate? I don’t know and I don’t care to ever find out.
- Cake. Now this is getting a little ridiculous. But I really like cake. And for the record, I’m including muffins and doughnuts and stuff in this category because, well…I said so. So there.
- Crafts. I do love craft stores and doing crafts. I grew up doing them with my Mom and still do them to this day. I love scrapbooking and painting and everything between. Although I unsuccessfully tried to teach myself to crochet. I am not a happy hooker, I’m aparently a terrible one!
- Cabbage. And by cabbage I don’t mean cabbage. I mean money. I’ve heard cabbage used as an euphemism for money before. I guess it’s because they’re both green? Not sure where the disambiguation comes from, but, well. You get my point. I’m not the kind of girl that has to have OODLES of money to be happy…but well…money does make everything easier.
- California. I know I don’t live there anymore and don’t plan on living there again anytime soon, but I loved all my time in California. It’s a part of who I am and will always be. My family is still there which means that part of my soul is there. And heck, it’s just really a beautiful place!
- Cuddles. I do love cuddling with the pugs, with Terry, with blankets on the couch. I just love that feeling of being all snuggled up on the couch. Particularly with other creatures. The best is when it’s all four of us on the couch. We’ll be watching a movie, the pugs will be snoring, my head on is on Terry’s shoulder and all is right with the world.