Everyday with Manicdote!
Had a great time over weekend. Played a lot of this new game that Terry and I are addicted to, Warhammer Online. We also watched Entourage, Dexter and True Blood on TV. All-in-all it was a very calm, relaxing, do-nothing, lazy weekend. Just the kind of weekend I love! I was so lazy, in fact, I don’t even have any new pictures. Camera didn’t even come out once!
1. Lucky: I go through phases in life where I’m more INTO shopping…but I always love this magazine because it always inspires me to dress better; to put together the clothing that I already own in creative ways.
2. Scrapbooks, Etc: My favorite scrapbooking magazine. Love all the articles and layouts (i.e. Can you say scraplift?!)
3. Everyday with Rachel Ray: I have an on-again, off-again subscription with this magazine. I love it but sometimes it annoys me that there aren’t more recipes and less silly shopping or travel articles.
4. EGM: I think that stands for Electronic Gaming Monthly. This is Terry’s magazine although I read it. It’s about video games. 🙂
5. Knights of the Dinner Table: Another one of Terry’s magazines. It’s about D&D and comics or something. I’ve never really read this magazine at all. Sorry!
6. Official Xbox Magazine: I don’t actually subscribe to this anymore (subscription ran out a few months back) but they keep sending it to me. And I’m all for free magazines!
What do our magazines say about us? I’m not sure. I suppose that we like video games, and that a guy and a girl with some disposable/discretionary income live there? *laugh* I’m not sure. What sort of magazines do you get?