Baby Bear Porridge
1. Would you rather join the Ghostbusters to hunt ghosts or join the Sesame Street bunch? Why? Oh, Ghostbusters, all the way. I saw that movie with my parents when it came out and it’s always been a favorite of mine. It was a very memorable part of my youth. Mostly, because it’s AWESOME, but also because it’s TOTALLY awesome. Funny, well written, scary and even a little romance. What a perfect combo
2. What is the most you are willing to do to get out of a police officer giving you a ticket? Not much. I was probally doing something wrong (most likely, speeding) in the first place, so I’ll just be polite and hope he gives me a warning.
3. What popular movies do you find to be overrated? “Saving Private Ryan”…seriously. I really thought this movie was so overrated. I actually fell asleep during it. Want a great war movie? See “Letters from Iwo Jima”. Or countless other war movies. Not this pale, hollywood-ized mess.
4. What is in (and/or on) your bedside table? This is an embarassing answer. I’m currently not using a bedside table, but I’ve got a hamper. And on top of it is a Boba Fett helmet (seen in previous post). There’s also a scrapbooking magazine there and a T-Shirt.
5. Have you ever had or fantasized about having sex with a boss before? Thank heavens, no.
6. If you had a personal assistant, what would you have them do? I used to have a personal assistant (named J.P.) and I was good to him. He was weird, though. Like, seriously. He invented sayings. I’m not kidding you. Like one day, I inquired how the weather was outside (he had just come in from lunch) and he said it was like “Baby Bear Porridge”. I gave him an odd look and later he explained that he was refferring to the story of the three bears…implying that the weather wasn’t too hot, or too cold. It was just right. I mean, I got what he was saying afterwards, but…you just can’t go around inventing your own sayings! You just end up sounding silly!
7. Have you ever faked static, loss of cell phone reception or anything else on the telephone line to get out of a conversation? I have never needed too.
AND, in other news, I won this award “Kick Ass Blogger” twice yesterday…which I believe makes me like…DOUBLY awesome. So, thusly, I re-named the award. Once from Sandra at PUGnetwork who’s new blog is super awesome! And another one for Rachel at Ladypug Mugs who is the Heidi Klum of the dog-blogging world, as she is hosting ‘Project Dogway’. Check out her site!
Update: Very correctly…Sassy McSassyPants Clover advised me that she’d also given me this award a few days ago…and so…you know what that makes me? TRIPLY AWESOME!!! Wow, I can barely contain my awesomeness. It’s obviously catching.
Here are some cool blogs that I visit that are not on my blog roll and today I’m nominating them as “Kick Ass Bloggers” that manicdote doubly approves of.
Multum in Parvo: Salinger the pug rocks! And you gotta love the name of the blog.
Dennis’s Diary of Destruction: Just…because. He totally cracks me up. Very creative.
Luv 3 Scrapp: My friend Jackie’s blog that showcases all of her mad card-making skillz.
30 Something: Literary, funny and a nice gal. Love reading her blog.
That’s What She Blogged: Fashion, farts, Mom-jeans and life. Great blog to read.
Kalyn’s Kitchen: I love everything she cooks. The pictures are fabulous. It all looks delicious and healthy. If only I could live like that. *sigh* Reading her blog makes me want to be healthier. Then I go eat a cheeseburger. But I still love reading her blog.