Hey everyone! Lots of various literary stuff to talk about. First of all, in case you didn’t know this about me…I’m a huge reader. I have been all my life since my very first Dr. Seuss book as a kid (Go, Dog, Go!) to my beloved Nancy Drew, and then all sorts of horror, sci-fi, romance, sci-fi, classics, magazines – I love it all. Back when I lived in Los Angeles and took the bus and subway to/from work, I used to read 5-6 books a week. Now that I don’t have so much dedicated sitting time I don’t get to read nearly as much as I would like, but there are a few things going on the book world that I thought I’d share:
A. The new Harry Potter film, “Half Blood Prince” comes out this Thanksgiving and here’s the trailer for the new film (in case you’ve been living in a cave and haven’t seen it!)
B. J.K. Rowling (sorta) has a new Harry Potter book coming out called, “The Tales of Beedle the Bard” – it’s a collection of short childrens stories that were pivotal during the final HP book, Deathly Hollows. Check it out here if you’re interested!
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
And I nominate:
1. Missadventures of Pug & Bugg: Wonderful blog that’s always hilarious! Seriously the author is hilarious. She always cracks me up, from when she’s discusing mysterious bumps on her dogs butt or putting
2. Wild Alaskan Mountain Pug: Frances is adorable and her Mommy write a great blog. I also particularly love hearing about their adventures. They went on vacation to ANTARTICA! Who does that? They do, that’s who.
3. Checker’s World: A humorous blog writen by an hip artist guy and his corgi. Also he updates it with pictures every day! Always something new to see.
4. A Day in the Life of My Pugs: These pugs are adorable and remind me so much of Poley & Ruki.
5. Chronicles of Pugs: Not only did this little lady name her pug after Indiana Jones (don’t let her tell you otherwise) but she’s got another pug who resembles the ball that rolled after him! Just kidding, Lex. You know you’re awesome.
6. Owned by Pugs: First of all, great name for a site. Secondly she is always updating her blog with logs of pictures of her pugs (including Luna, my fav!) but she also has these ‘caption contests’ that always make me laugh.
7. Seperated by a Common Language: Lastly I choose this blog because she cracks me up with most posts and her new header has two of my favorite things: Cheeseburgers and pugs.