50 Things About Me:
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yum! I love every kind of cheese. Creamy deliciousness!
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Only once with my brother, Peter, behind my parent’s shed. He was probally 11 or 12 and I was eight years old. We had purloined one of my father’s before he quit. The cigarette was disgusting and never had any desire to smoke one again.
3. Do you own a gun? Not exactly. While cleaning out some of Terry’s Mom’s effects we found his fathers old service revolver (he had been a Police Officer for a time in the 80’s) . His Mom had stashed the gun in a box that should held silverware. We don’t have any bullets for it and frankly, we’re not sure what to do with it.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? None; I just get diet coke. HOWEVER, I love the Sonic Blast with Reese Peanut Butter cups. Yum!!!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, not really.
6. Do you like hot-dogs? Yes! I have tons of recipes using them actually.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Jingle Bell Rock
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee or Diet Coke.
9. Can you do push-ups? Maybe one? But please, don’t make me.
10. What’s your favorite meal? Chicken & Noodles from “Claim Jumper”.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring,
12. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking & Video Games.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? If only! Although my pug, Napoleon, looks at me with complete adoration. Is that the same thing?
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? Laziness. Combined with procrastination. Deadly combo.
16. Middle name? Marie
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: Hmm…I’ve got work I should be doing…….I wish I had added more Splenda to my tea that I’m drinking…….and I wish I was asleep.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Martha Stewart butterfly punch, K & Company stickers and self-adhesive miniture rhinestones. (I went to Michaels yesterday).
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Gatoraide Frost, Diet Coke (or lately Coke Zero).
20. Current worry right now? The political & economic state of our country. And what’s for dinner?
21. Current hate right now? I’m back from vacation already? Wow, that was quick.
22. Favorite place to be? Home.
23. How did you bring in New Years? Not 100% sure, but I think I was watching TV? Or playing a video game. I know, I’m crazy exciting.
24. Favorite place to go? Disney. Anywhere with a beach. Vegas. And to see family, whom I miss very much.
25. Name three people who will complete this? I have no idea? Shanny? Roxy? I’m not going to tag anyone specifically, so whomever wants to, feel free.
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? Everyones!
27. What color shirt are you wearing? Grey t-shirt with yellow old-skool Batman logo.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have…?
29. Can you whistle? Just a little, and certainly not well.
30. Favorite color(s)? It used to be Orange and while I still love orange, I also love green.
31. Would you be a pirate? Arrrrg! Shiver my timbers, I would!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Show tunes and Christmas songs.
33. Favorite girl’s name? Emily
34. Favorite boy’s name? Mason
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Lint.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? I work at a TV Station, right? And I sit right next to the studio where they film the news telecasts. And a minute ago the weather girl came into our office and was singing. Badly. Off-key. It cracked me up because I actually didn’t realize it was her and thought it was the IT guy who is currently repairing our printer. *laugh* Okay, sorry, guess you had to be there.
37. Bed sheets as a child? I want to say Strawberry Shortcake, but I’m not sure…?
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Once sprained my ankle really bad. That’s about it.
39. Do you love where you live? It’s nice. Is it the place I’ll live for the rest of my life? I don’t know. I really miss my family but it’s so expensive to think about moving back to California.
40. How many tv’s are in your house? We own four, but only 3 are in use.
41. Who is your loudest friend? I don’t have any loud friends right now, except myself! And yes, I talk to myself.
42. How many dogs do you have? The two cutest pugs ever! Napoleon & Rukia.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Terry! Although I hope it’s more than a crush!
45. What is your favorite book? Harry Potter series and anything by Laurel K. Hamilton.
46. What is your favorite candy? Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, but I love it all.
47. What is your favorite sports team? I don’t think I really have one. I guess the 49rs since I grew up watching their games when I was a kid living in the Bay Area. But I also like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers since I’m down with the pirate theme and during home games when they score a touchdown they shoot off a real cannon. How cool is that?
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I have absolutly no idea. I have never really thought about it. Hmm…
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Watching “Golden Girls”. I absolutly love that show. Brilliant writing.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Crap, I have to go to work. One of my co-workers, called me and woke me up to tell me that she was going to be out sick and that I would have a lovely GIANT pile of work waiting for me when I got to work. Lovely way to wake up. But, TGIF, right?