Seven Weird Things
So, let’s see. Here we go:
1. I hate gum. And it’s not like I just don’t enjoy it – I sincerely hate it. I hate the smell, the wrappers, the color, the sound of people chewing, the snapping & popping, the whole entire concept is gross and disgusting. *shudder*
2. I hate mustard. This is pretty much the same thing as gum. I hate mustard, the smell, taste, etc. If Terry has been eating it, I refuse to kiss him. I also don’t cook with it. I always replace it in recipes with something else, something that doesn’t suck.
3. I love eating popcorn with my cheeseburgers at home. I actually put the popcorn ON the hamburger. Seriously. No, I was not dropped on my head as a child.
4. I met Terry, my fiance, online while playing a video game (Gears of War) on Xbox Live. Seriously. No, I wasn’t trolling for single geeky men…it just…sorta happened.
5. I love writing poetry. I actually wanted to be a poet for a few years. Seriously.
6. I cannot rub my belly and pat my head at the same time. I’m just not that cooridinated.
7. Despite being completely obsessed with my puggies, I think painting a dogs toenails is ridiculous and I have verbally mocked some coworkers that follow this practice. It’s a dog! It doesn’t need pink toenails!!! Seriously, people!
And, of course…here are a few gratuitous pictures of the puggies for your enjoyment.