3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White. I like the cool look of just white lights…looks classy or something.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Not really…I have to say that I’m slightly worried that I’ll end up having to kiss someone ugly or weird.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the first weekend of December.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? COOKIES!!!
7. Favorite Holiday memory? Pretty much all of them. There is something magical about all Christmases.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? When I was about 4 years old. My brother woke me up late at night and took me out to the landing, half way down the stairs to show me my parents wrapping all the gifts. He then proceded to tell me that Santa wasn’t real.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? During most of my life, I’ve always opened gifts on Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? One ornament at a time, remembering each one. See, I decorate my tree with nothing but different ornaments, that all have memories and history attached to them. Each ornament has a story.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I’m a California girl, even though I now live in Alabama – so I’ve only ever seen snow twice in my life. I didn’t particularly like it either of those times, though, because I don’t like the cold weather.
12. Can you ice skate? Yup! But not very good.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Favorite gift as a child? Barbie Dream House. Favorite gift as an adult? My Xbox 360. And my favorite gift EVER? Napoleon, the Pug!!! (My christmas gift from Terry this year)
14. What’s the most important thing? ME!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Cookies!!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Um…getting Christmas gifts?!
17. What tops your tree? This year? Nothing since my old topper broke.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Sadly…recieving (I’m being honest!)
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Jingle Bell Rock.
20. Candy canes, Yuck or Yum? They’re just okay.